I’ve been convinced to start a blog. There are so many other people doing it and it seems like some good things may come of it! Thanks to Anthony Gustin at http://thepaleofix.com/ and Allison Wojtowecz at http://flabstofitness.com/ for providing more motivation to get this started. I hold the right the withdraw the thank you if I don’t get anything out of it… 🙂
The http://www.paleofx.com/ conference really made me thankful that a group exists of people that are so open-minded, fun, and caring and hopefully this will help me stay more involved in the ancestral health community. I am really interested in forming a youth conference and may pitch the idea to them or look into a more outdoors event like a PrimalCon without the expensive luxury rooms.
My hopes for the blog are:
- Impress upon others the “weird” things I do
- Explain these weird behaviors to others to develop a better understanding of why I do some things I do
- Promote a healthier society and motivate others to make decisions that will improve their lives
- Form a more cohesive tribe
- Meet like-minded individuals
- Save time by having people communicate directly to me instead of me seeking out answers to all my questions
- Engage in discussions to help me figure out life
- Help others understand wellness enhancement and connect them to each other
- Review new food products
- Show the delicious food I’m devouring on the daily
- Maybe people will think I know what I’m talking about more if I have a blog?
Please leave comments giving your unfiltered thoughts. I’ll share a good story soon 🙂